Senior Vice President
As a 35-year professional in Manufacturing and Recruiting, I bring a wealth of first-hand experience in the automotive industry. Prior to joining MRI Dayton back in 2000, I was a Plant Manager for a General Motors / Delphi Automotive spin-off manufacturer. As a Recruiter, I specialize in placing professionals in the automotive, specialty vehicle and general manufacturing industries and source talent both domestically as well as internationally.
I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Business (Accounting/Finance) from Wright State University in Dayton, OH, earning my degree while working full time for General Motors Corporation.
A simple philosophy: Find that perfect fit! I work with only a few companies at a time, and I spend a good deal of effort getting to know both clients and candidates. In recruiting for that perfect fit, I only recruit Impact Players with a proven track record of success. My clients do not want average candidates, they want dynamic, highly promotable professionals, the Impact Player!
Awards / Recognition
Bob is also an award winning Executive Recruiter:
- In 2010 he was inducted into MRI’s Summit Club as a Top Ten Account Executive of the Decade 2000-2009.
- He has won the annual Pacesetter award 22 consecutive years, 2002-2023.
- Is a member of the MRI Hall of Fame with over $10.5 Million dollars in career sales.
- He earned the Central Region Account Executive of the Year award for 2006, 2010 and 2011.
- Has won the coveted “Global Top Ten Account Executive of the Year” Award for 2007, 2010, and 2011. Bob finished at #7 in the world for 2007, #2 for 2010, and #5 for 2011.
- He was also MRI’s IOR (Inter-Office-Referral) Recruiter of the Year for 2011.
- Bob is rated in the top 1% of all MRI professionals globally!
- Automotive Manufacturing (Tier 1, 2 and 3)
- Heavy Vehicle / Off Road / Specialty Vehicle
- Related General Manufacturing
- Electric Vehicles
Individual contributors to CEOs … Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement, Plant Management, Procurement, Supply Chain, Materials Management, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting
Bob is a family guy at heart and loves riding roller coasters with his son Nicholas. He’s also a lifelong Cincinnati Bengals & Cincinnati Reds fan.