Senior Vice President
As a 33-year professional in Manufacturing, Bob brings a wealth of first-hand experience in the automotive industry. Prior to joining MRI Dayton, Bob was a Plant Manager for a General Motors / Delphi Automotive spin-off manufacturer. He specializes in the automotive, specialty vehicle and general manufacturing industries. He sources talent both domestically as well as internationally. His expertise is in high volume production, along with precision machining, stamping, welding, die casting, electronics, assembly, injection molding, composites, painting and assembly. Bob is also well versed in Lean Manufacturing and Six-Sigma methodologies. Bob holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business (Accounting/Finance) from Wright State University.
Awards / Recognition
Bob is also an award winning Executive Recruiter:
- In 2010 he was inducted into MRI’s Summit Club as a Top Ten Account Executive of the Decade 2000-2009.
- He has won the annual Pacesetter award 19 consecutive years, 2002-2020.
- Is a member of the MRI Hall of Fame with over $9 Million dollars in career sales.
- He earned the Central Region Account Executive of the Year award for 2006, 2010 and 2011.
- Has won the coveted “Global Top Ten Account Executive of the Year” Award for 2007, 2010, and 2011. Bob finished at #7 in the world for 2007, #2 for 2010, and #5 for 2011.
- He was also MRI’s IOR (Inter-Office-Referral) Recruiter of the Year for 2011.
- Bob is rated in the top 1% of all MRI professionals globally!
- Automotive Manufacturing (Tier 1, 2 and 3)
- Heavy Vehicle / Off Road / Specialty Vehicle
- Related General Manufacturing
- Electric Vehicles
Individual contributors to CEOs … Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement, Plant Management, Procurement, Supply Chain, Materials Management, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting
Bob is a family guy at heart and loves riding roller coasters with his son Nicholas. He’s also a lifelong Cincinnati Bengals & Cincinnati Reds fan.