Jeff is the CEO of Management Recruiters of Dayton, an executive search firm that boasts over a half century of history providing Talent Advisory and Recruitment services.
Established in 1970 Management Recruiters of Dayton is a member of the MRI global network of 350 offices.
A graduate of Miami University (Oxford), Jeff joined the family business in 1982 and acquired ownership in 1990. Now celebrating 50 years, Management Recruiters of Dayton continues to focus on “high touch” partnerships with select clients.
Awards / Recognition
- MRI Alan R Schoenberg Person of the Year (2005)
- MRI Life Time Achievement Award (2015)
- Past President The Ohio Staffing Services Association
- Past Chair MRI Franchisee Global Advisory Council
- Automotive Manufacturing (Tier 1, 2 and 3)
- Heavy Vehicle / Off Road / Specialty Vehicles
- Related General Manufacturing
- Electric Vehicles
Individual contributors to CEOs … Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement, Plant Management, Procurement, Supply Chain, Materials Management, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting
I love playing golf even though I suck at it.